Salford Quays One2One Photo Workshop
£180 (includes free eBook)
Various Saturday dates available for this one day workshop. Email me with your choice of date.
This rejuvenated area of Manchester is a fantastic place for photography. Home to the Lowry Centre and Imperial War Museum North, it has a stunning mix of contemporary architecture surrounding the canals and basins, offering a variety of composition opportunities.
During the photo workshop we will cover a range of techniques required for urban photography. We’ll look at the use of different lenses, creating abstracts and how you can use reflections in your images.
Learn about the various controls and settings on your camera including, choice of shutter speed and aperture, reading the histogram, changing ISO and using White Balance for creativity
The photo walk starts at 10.00am and last 5-6 hours. We can take a break for a coffee on-route to talk over what we have covered so far.
The photo walk is a One2One workshop, to guarantee personal tuition and individual help where needed.
You will need to bring:
- A Digital SLR or CSC camera (Olympus OMD, Fuji X-Pro etc).
- A range of lenses from wide angle to telephoto.
- No tripod is required, as we will shoot handheld and tailor our cameras to suit this style of shooting. Any filters you have will be useful, but we have a range of Lee Filters for you to try.
- Your cameras instruction manual may be useful.
- Waterproof clothing and sensible footwear.
The workshop price also includes a free copy of my eBook ‘Urban Landscapes’. This book covers many of the techniques that will be demonstrated on the Salford Quays Photo Walk and therefore makes an ideal companion to the workshop.
To book a place, please e-mail me to request a suitable date, then complete the booking form below and return with full payment or pay via the PayPal option below.
Print out the Booking Form and return
Book a place £180