Half Day City Photo Walk
City of York
Weekday dates only
Exploring the historic city of York, this half day city photography workshop is a great way to get to know your camera and cover a variety of hotspots, subjects and techniques.
Traditional views. Creative views. Views that will get you thinking about composition and how you use your camera.
Depending on the time of day and year, we will visit stunning locations including:
The River Ouse
Seasonal highlights around the city
LEARN KEY SKILLS
During the workshop we will cover a range of basic techniques and skills including shutter speeds, aperture, depth-of-field and using filters. We’ll look at the use of different lenses and composition skills, as well as controlling exposure and the use of light.
The workshop starts at 9.30am and finishes at 1pm.
You will need to bring:
- SLR/bridge or mirrorless digital camera, we cater for all types.
- A range of lenses from wide angle to telephoto.
- Any filters you have.
- A tripod isn’t required, as we will shoot handheld
- Your cameras instruction manual may also be useful
- Waterproof clothing and sensible footware.
- An eagerness to learn and see the city in a new light!
This half day workshop costs £150
Please e-mail me to discuss your requirements, as well as check dates and availability.
Download, complete and return the Workshop Booking Form