Step out of the rural landscape and into the urban environment for this exciting range of
urban landscape photography workshops in some of the UK’s top cities.
Take control of your camera and perfect your urban landscape skills as Craig takes you on an exploration of light and life in our big cities. Discover the architecture, character-filled side streets, colourful graffiti, stunning urban views and learn how to tackle the hustle and bustle of city life in a creative way. Tailor-made personal tuition guaranteed on these One2One workshops.
- Explore the modern architecture and capture movement in Manchester’s Salford Quays and City Centre.
- Photograph the stunning views of Newcastle, along the Tyne River with its famous bridges.
- Capture abstracts with impact at the Selfridges store in Birmingham
- Take a walk through the historic setting of the Albert Docks in Liverpool.
- Choose from three top London locations, each with their own character and technical challenges.
- Explore historic York by day and by night. Creative views by day, street lamps & alleyways by night
Relaxed and fun workshops to help you get the most from your camera and enjoy shooting in town or city environments
Spend a day with me in Birmingham, Liverpool or Newcastle, where I will show you how to use your camera to get the best from the urban environment in creative ways. Or alternatively, book on a two-day workshop in Manchester or London, to really spend time developing your skills and trying new techniques. If you fancy some night photography in a historic city, then one of the one-day York workshops is the one for you.